Accelerating Global ChangeThe Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is one of the top five cancer research centres in the world, which means funds raised through the Starlight Investments Journey to Conquer Cancer are vital in supporting global research initiatives, fueling many world-leading clinical advancements and the many highly-recognized programs that make The Princess Margaret a global leader in patient care.
As soon as you register you get to decide how your fundraising dollars make an impact by choosing the research fund that matters most to you. There are 50+ to choose from.
There are over 50 to choose from, including:
· Research Priorities
· Blood Cancer Research (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s & Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma)
· Breast Cancer Research
· Central Nervous System Research (Brain & Eye)
· Childhood Cancers Research
· Gastrointestinal Cancer Research (Colon, Rectal, Stomach, Esophageal)
· Genitourinary Cancer Research (Prostate, Testicular, Bladder, Kidney)
· Hepatobiliary Cancer Research (Pancreas, Liver, Biliary)
· Lung Cancer Research
· Multiple Myeloma Research
· National Pancreatic Cancer Canada Foundation
· Pencer Brain Tumour Centre Fund
· Sarcoma Research (Soft Tissue/Osteosarcoma)